Wednesday, July 6, 2011

There's No Place Like Home














I'm finally sitting at my desk in my studio, in our new house.

It's cluttered with boxes, my mammoth eight foot book shelves are not yet assembled, and my walls are bare of art prints--but I'm open for business, at last. I'll post more pictures in the days and weeks to come of the studio's transformation, but for now here it is in its pristine and ethereal state.

First order of business is to complete and polish my first novella of The Halloween Legion. The plan is for the book to be on sale later in the summer, in plenty of time for All Hallow's Eve.


















They know what scares you--and they're going to do something about it! The World's Weirdest Heroes, published by Wild Cat Books!

This will be the first major piece of work I'll complete here.

It's so good to be home.

The Halloween Legion © Martin Powell. Artwork © Danny Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment