Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My HALLOWEEN Dream Comes True!














THE HALLOWEEN LEGION
is in my hands, at last!

The UPS guy just dropped off my boxful of books and it looks incredible! Many thanks to Wild Cat Books for giving my little group of weirdos the star treatment!

NOW
in Print! Priced at just $12.95 for 104 pages, and in time for Halloween!

http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Legion-1-Martin-Powell/dp/0983953201/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8

The novella is also available on Kindle for only $2.99, and you can read the first chapter and a half for FREE here:

http://www.amazon.com/THE-HALLOWEEN-LEGION-ebook/dp/B005U8345K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1318238625&sr=1-1

Happy Halloween, everyone!








The Halloween Legion © Martin Powell. Cover and Interior Illustrations by Danny Kelly. Logo by Ver Curtiss. Graphic Design by William Carney.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!!! I must have one of these.

    Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Will there be a version for B&N Nook? That's my ebook reader...

    ReplyDelete