Wednesday, February 13, 2013

THE HOUND is Here!

 
 
The Comic Related site announces my all-new THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES graphic novel today: http://www.comicrelated.com/news/19508/the-hound-released

"Martin Powell's Sherlock Holmes has always been among the best in comics or literature." J C Vaughn The Scoop

Critically speaking, the book is a triumph! I'm especially grateful to artist Jamie Chase for transforming my shadowy words into living, breathing entities, to Melissa Martin Ellis for her tireless lettering of my often text-heavy script, to Tom Floyd, Carrie Ann, and Diana Leto for their care, humor, and expertise in helping me make my books the very best that they can be, and to Michael Hudson who gave our THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES a home.

And most of all, thank the rest of you out there very much for your ongoing support. I cannot begin to express how much your enthusiasm and genuine warmth mean to me on a daily basis. I'm a very lucky writer.
 
 
 Artwork © Jamie Chase
 Typography by Diana Leto

2 comments:

  1. Got mine! Looking forward to it. Thanks for making Sherlock so compelling so often. Not everyone does that with him.

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete