Thursday, July 14, 2011

My View of the Future --Today


















Sitting here in my new studio, inside our new house, still feels rather dream-like. I'm full to bursting with creativity, and there simply aren't enough hours in the day for all I want to write.

Most oddly inspirational to me is that the Minnesota State Fair's 330 foot tall "Space Tower" is practically in our front yard, and can be viewed from my studio, the kitchen, the bedroom, and our backyard deck.













Once things are a bit more in order I'm snap some photos to show. For now, here are some pics of the Space Tower so those not in the Twin Cities can see what I'm talking about
, including a view of our neighborhood as seen from on top of the structure. In fact, our house is in this picture. That's the Saint Paul skyline looming in the distance.















I'm thinking that eventually a gorilla running amok needs to climb this.


No comments:

Post a Comment