Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Interview














Michael Leal recently interviewed me, at some considerable length, for the current issue of Nexus Magazine.

I must admit that I enjoyed this interview very much because Michael specifically geared his thoughtful questions directly at my own twenty-three year writing career, instead of the usual generic queries for this sort of thing. I appreciated that nod of respect.

There's quite a bit from Memory Lane here, even some stuff I've never spoken about publicly before. I talk about getting my early breaks in the industry, my brief time as an editor at Tekno Comix, my comics and pulps stories, my new children's books, and, of course, my twenty-plus year relationship with Sherlock Holmes.

There's also lots of info on my many new upcoming projects.

Hope you'll check it out. Here's the link:

http://www.selfpubmag.com/start.htm?keep_session=1618038480&keep_has_js=1

2 comments:

  1. I'll certainly check it out. I wondered where the top photo was taken with the Frankenstein creature behind you? I think interviews give some insight on the artist's thinking, influence, background and so forth. You might say I'm a fan of reading that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete