Thursday, December 3, 2009

The PHANTOM Unmasked Issue # 1














The art on the first issue of
THE PHANTOM UNMASKED, is now complete. Here are a few sample pages (minus my clutter of dialogue), with pencils & inks by the incredible Hannibal King, and colored by the amazing Andrew Dalhouse. The series will be published by Moonstone. Check Previews, as I believe issue number one will be solicited very soon.



















































I wrote this Phantom mini-series as a sort of homage to the suspenseful pace of Alfred Hitchcock, full of twists, turns, and mystery, I included, of course, a brilliant, and beautiful, icy blonde protagonist. Hannibal and Andrew have added to that atmosphere perfectly. Thanks guys.

Hannibal is currently hard at work, illustrating my concluding script. I'll be posting pages from that issue, as well.

Stay tuned!

(Click on pages for a much larger image.)

2 comments: