Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Behold THE SPIDER, Master of Men!


















I just received permission from the publisher to post Dan Brereton's fantastic first cover for my new comic book series of THE SPIDER!

A month or so ago, after we were lucky enough to score SPIDER paintings from Dan, I predicted that his unique interpretation would instantaneously make him the definitive SPIDER cover artist--and I believe it has. This is exactly what I see lurking in the monstrous mazes of my mind while writing the character. I love Dan's palette of rich ominous oranges and deep midnight blacks, perfect for the first issue's release around Halloween.

THE SPIDER, Master of Men # 1 is titled "Death Siege of the Frankenstein Legion", written by me and illustrated by the legendary Pablo Marcos.

Coming this Autumn from Moonstone.

(Click on the picture for a larger image.)

No comments:

Post a Comment