Monday, February 28, 2011

Frankenstein Lives Again! by Donald F. Glut


















I don't usually pitch books from other writers on my personal blog, but
this is a Frankenstein book, and it's very special.

I've wanted to read Don Glut's The New Adventures of Frankenstein ever since I first saw ads for the books in the back pages of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine, when I was a teenager. Now I have an advance Kindle copy of the first novel in the series from the fine folks at Pulp 2.0 Press, and it's every bit the frightfully fun page-turner I always thought it would be.

If you love the Universal Frankenstein films, and the pulps, this novel can soon be yours on Kindle for a mere 99 cents!

The magnificently monstrous cover was painted by Mark Maddox.

Check it out:
http://pulp2ohpress.com/coming-soon-frankenstein-lives-again/

(A deluxe print edition with lots of special features will follow soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment