Monday, September 17, 2012

The Halloween Legion -- Reviewed!

A very exciting review of my THE HALLOWEEN LEGION Book One by David Brzeski of the British Fantasy Society.


  1. I'm dying to read this. I went to my local comic book store this past weekend and came up empty on getting this. I did not realize it was not out yet. I was hoping to buy it before Halloween. Is there a release date yet?

  2. Hi Ed,

    This HALLOWEEN LEGION prose novel was published some months back. It's available on Amazon:

    The HL's first graphic novel is just now being completed. No word on a release date yet on that one, as that's completely up to Dark Horse Comics, the publisher. Never fear, though -- I'll be promoting it loudly here and on Facebook.

    The World's Weirdest Heroes thank for your support!