Saturday, August 20, 2011

They're Mean, Green, and More than They Seem












Sequential Pulp Comics
/Dark Horse is very pleased to announce the new artist for Martians. Go Home. Allow me to introduce Lowell Isaac, using his own words:

"I'm a lifelong writer/illustrator, I studied film at the Art Institute of Chicago and printmaking at the John Herron School of Art and Design, and I'm currently employed by Author House Publishing. I'm a collector of oddities, a science buff, and a family man."

Take a bow, Lowell!


















Martians, Go Home
is written by me, based on the classic sci-fi dark comedy by Fredric Brown, and will be published by Sequential Pulp Comics/Dark Horse in 2012.

You'll never think of Alien Invasion the same way ever again.




















(Click on the pictures for larger images.)

Artwork © Lowell Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment