Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Fairy Tale Anthologies for Kids


 My children's anthologies appear to be on a roll. I just received news that two of my most successful Fairy Tale Books, RED RIDING HOOD and RUMPELSTILTSKIN, will be included in this volume from Stone Arch Books.

My take on these timeless legends gives them a peculiar new twist where the handsome, heroic princes aren't particularly necessary, and the brave girls solve their perilous problems with their own courage and ingenuity. I originally tried this as an experiment a few years back and it caught fire, and almost thirty more of my "Girl Power" books have successfully followed.

Other stories appearing in this volume include wonderful adaptations of Jack and the Beanstalk, Cinderella, and Hansel and Gretel, by other authors.

Available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment