Thursday, June 17, 2010

THE PHANTOM UNMASKED # 1 Selling Out!














I visited The Source, my local comic book shop here in Saint Paul, last evening and was surprised--and absolutely thrilled--that their sizable stack of my THE PHANTOM UNMASKED first issue had very nearly sold out! A quick check with a few other surrounding shops gave me similar, very welcome news
.

This was a very happy day for me, finally getting to write, and have published, an adventure of my favorite costumed comics hero. I've been dreaming of this moment since I was five years old.

Very special thanks to everyone who has purchased the issue, and for Hannibal King, Tom Floyd, and Franchesco for making me look so good! Couldn't have done it without you!


















1 comment:

  1. I just read a copy last night and liked it a lot!

    I was googling the comic to input more about it on this database here:
    http://apps.facebook.com/comicbooks/editions/phantom-unmasked-import-2010-1-of-2-cover-a
    and found your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete